Human Rights Watch [electronic resource]
- New York, NY : Human Rights Watch
- Human Rights Watch (Organization)
- "Human Rights Watch researchers conduct fact-finding investigations into human rights abuses by governments and non-state actors in all regions of the world. We visit the site of abuses to interview victims, witnesses and others. We publish our findings in dozens of books and reports every year, generating extensive coverage in local and international media. In moments of crisis, we seek to report up-to-the-minute information so as to maximize the impact of our work. By exposing human rights violations, this publicity shames abusers and helps to put pressure on them to reform their conduct."
- Earliest possible date
- Title Variation
- Vol/date range
- Began in late 1990s.
- Title from title screen (viewed Nov. 26, 2008).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.