Dietary supplements labels database [electronic resource] : brands, ingredients, and references
- Bethesda, MD : United States, National Library of Medicine.
- National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- The database is designed to help both the general public and health care providers find information about ingredients in brand-name products, including name, form, active and inactive ingredients, amount of active ingredient/unit, manufacturer/distributor information, suggested dose, label claims, warnings, percentage of daily value, and further label information.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Brands, ingredients, and references
- File Characteristics
- Electronic text data.
- Title from title screen (viewed Nov. 1, 2007).
- File/Data Type
- Text (electronic publication).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web from the NLM web site. Address as of 10/7/08: http://dietarysupplements.nlm.nih.gov/dietary/ ; current access is available via PURL.