21st century education : a reference handbook
- edited by Thomas L. Good.
- Los Angeles : SAGE Publications, c2008.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference series
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LA210 .A15 2008 V.1||In-library use|
|LA210 .A15 2008 V.2||In-library use|
Library has: v.1-
- Good, Thomas L., 1943-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Via 100 entries or 'mini-chapters, ' the "SAGE 21st Century Reference Series" volumes on Education will highlight the most important topics, issues, questions, and debates any student obtaining a degree in the field of education ought to have mastered for effectiveness in the 21st Century. The purpose is to provide undergraduate majors with an authoritative reference source that will serve their research needs with more detailed information than encyclopedia entries but not as much jargon, detail or density as a journal article or a research handbook chapter.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781412950114 20160528
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Twenty first century education
- 9781412950114 (cloth : acid-free paper)
- 1412950112 (cloth : acid-free paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: