LabVIEW based advanced instrumentation systems
- S. Sumathi, P. Surekha.
- Berlin ; [London] : Springer, c2007.
- Physical description
- xxiii, 728 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -728).
- Introduction to Virtual Instrumentation.- Programming Techniques.- Programming Concepts of VI.- Inputs and Outputs.- Common Instrument Interfaces.- Interface Buses.- Hardware Aspects.- Data Transmission Concepts.- Current Trends in Instrumentation.- VI Applications - Part I.- VI Applications - Part II.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540485001 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- Information is a valuable resource to an organization. User-friendly, computer-controlled instrumentation and data analysis techniques are revolutionizing the way measurements are being made, allowing nearly instantaneous comparison between theoretical predictions, simulations, and actual experimental results. This book provides comprehensive coverage of fundamentals of advanced instrumentation systems based on LabVIEW concepts. This book is for those who wish a better understanding of virtual instrumentation concepts, its purpose, its nature, and the applications developed using the National Instrument's LabVIEW software.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540485001 20160528
- Supplemental links
Table of contents only
- Publication date
- 9783540485001 (hbk.)
- 3540485007 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: