- Boris P. Antonyuk.
- Berlin : Springer, c2009.
- Physical description
- x, 241 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Springer series in optical sciences v. 141.
- Antonyuk, Boris P.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction.- Light-Driven Ordering: Theory.- Domain Charge Structure of Amorphous Semiconductor.- Light-Driven Spatial Ordering in Random Media.- Light-Driven Orientational Ordering.- Self-Organization in Ge-Doped Silica Fibers and Second Harmonic Generation.- Optical Motors: Towards the Model of Life Emerge at the Earth.- Light-Driven Temporal Self-Organization.- Conclusion.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540698876 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- This book deals with influencing the properties of solids by light-driven electron transport. The theoretical basis of these effects, light-driven ordering and self-organisation, as well as optical motors are presented. With light as a tool, new ways to produce materials are opened.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540698876 20160528
- Publication date
- Springer series in optical sciences ; 141
- 9783540698876 (hbk.)
- 3540698876 (hbk.)
- 3540698884 (e-book)
- 9783540698883 (e-book)
Browse related items
Start at call number: