Un dì felice eterea [sound recording] = One day a love ethereal : La traviata (act 1)
- Piave ; Verdi. Ancora melodia / Tosti.
- Uniform Title
- Traviata Un dì felice, eterea; arranged
- Italian. Sung in Italian.
- England : His Master's Voice : Gramophone Co. Ltd., [194-?]
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
GRAMOPHONE VA 15
Note: Original record sleeve lacking
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- One day a love ethereal
- His Master's Voice: V.A.15 (2156L (matrix), 445Z, 445Z-Ao-2 2 (matrix); 52080, 52669 (additional nos. printed on labels)).
- 1st work originally for tenor and orchestra; acc. arr. for piano.
- Reissue of previously released material.
- Fernando De Lucia, tenor (1st work) ; Mattia Battistini, baritone (2nd work) ; [Sabajno, piano (1st work)--Cf. Kelly, A. His Master's Voice : The Italian catalogue, 1988] ; unidentified pianist in 2nd work .
- Recorded in Milan, in 1904, and in Warsaw, in 1902 (2nd work)--Cf. Kelly, A. His Master's Voice : The Italian catalogue, 1988.
- Included Work
- Ancora melodia.
- Publisher Number
- V.A.15 His Master's Voice
- 2156L His Master's Voice
- 445Z His Master's Voice
- 445Z-Ao-2 2 His Master's Voice
- 52080 His Master's Voice
- 52669 His Master's Voice