A good man in hell [videorecording] : General Roméo Dallaire and the Rwanda genocide
- Washington, DC : United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, c2003.
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (13 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- In 1994, Canadian General Roméo Dallaire, commander of the UN Mission in Rwanda, warned of possible mass murder of the Tutsi minority by Hutu extremists. Unheeded by the UN officials in New York, his warning became a reality, and as General Dallaire struggled to save lives, the UN withdrew nearly all his troops. In a conversation with Nightlines̕ Ted Koppel on June 12th at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, General Dallaire shared his experiences and reflected on a genocide that he could not stop and cannot forget.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- General Roméo Dallaire and the Rwanda genocide
- Production Credits
- Directed by Jerry Fowler ; written by Bridget Conley and Jerry Fowler.
- VHS (NTSC).
Browse related items
Start at call number: