CAA.reviews [electronic resource].
- New York, NY : College Art Association, c1998-
- College Art Association (U.S.)
- The College Art Association publishes "CAA. Reviews, " an electronic journal that offers peer reviews of new books in the fields of art and art history. The reviews are published on a continual basis. Items that are reviewed include national and international museum and gallery exhibitions, academic conferences, and electronic media, as well as books on art-historical criticism, arts education and policy, film, curatorial studies, and more.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- College Art Association reviews
- Quarterly, 2002-
- Former Publication Frequency
- Semiannual, 1998-2001
- Vol/date range
- Oct./Dec. 1998-
- Title from journal home page (viewed Nov. 20, 2002).
- Latest issue consulted: July/Sept. 2002.
- Restricted to institutions with Association membership.
- Reviews are added continuously and cumulated into quarterly issues.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Key Title
- CAA.reviews (New York, N.Y.)