Encyclopedia of information technology curriculum integration
- [edited by] Lawrence A. Tomei.
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2008.
- Physical description
- 2 v. (lii, 989, 30 p.) : ill. ; 29 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1028.3 .E63 2008 V.1||In-library use|
|LB1028.3 .E63 2008 V.2||In-library use|
Library has: v.1-
- Tomei, Lawrence A.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- As more and more universities, schools, and corporate training organizations develop technology plans to ensure technology will directly benefit learning and achievement, the demand is increasing for an all-inclusive, authoritative reference source on the infusion of technology into curriculum's worldwide. "Encyclopedia of Information Technology Curriculum Integration" amasses a comprehensive resource of concepts, methodologies, models, architectures, applications, enabling technologies, and best practices for integrating technology into the curriculum at all levels of education. Compiling over 150 articles from the world's leading experts on information technology, this authoritative reference strives to supply innovative research aimed at improving academic achievement, teaching and learning, and the application of technology in schools and training environments.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9781599048819 (hardcover)
- 1599048817 (hardcover)
- 9781599048826 (e-book)
- 1599048825 (e-book)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: