Global economic monitor [electronic resource]
- The World Bank
- English. English.
- Washington D.C. : The World Bank, [2006?-].
Search this database
- World Bank. Development Prospects Group.
- "GEM provides daily updates of global economic developments, with coverage of high income, as well as developing countries. Data is provided for exchange rates, equity markets, interest rates, stripped bond spreads, commodity prices and emerging market bond indices. Monthly data coverage (updated daily and populated upon availability) is provided for consumer prices, high-tech market indicators, industrial production and merchandise trade. Links are provided for easy access to relevant indicator pages, data sets (via DDP and Excel), live Factiva newsfeed, and related sites." (Abstract from JOLIS Library Catalog)
- Economic indicators > Developed countries > Databases.
- Economic indicators > Developing countries > Databases.
- Economic development > Statistics > Databases.
- International finance > Statistics > Databases.
- International trade > Statistics > Databases.
- Prices > Statistics > Databases.
- Industrial productivity > Statistics > Databases.
- Economic forecasting > Statistics > Databases.
- Database topics
- Economics and Business
- Government Information: International and Foreign
- Beginning date
- Title variation
- Description based on contents viewed on July 21, 2008 ; title from opening web page.
- "GEM is a new World Bank online subscription service, updated each business day. It provides analysis of current economic trends, economic, financial and commodity data indicators, an extensive database including growth and commodity forecasts and access to the iSimulate modeling platform."
- System requirements: Web browser.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.