Concert 2-06-88 [sound recording]
- Physical description
- 1 sound cassette : analog, stereo., Dolby processed
- Chimes, fractured / Jennifer Fowler
- Batá / Tania León
- Concerto for guitar and small orchestra / Heitor Villa-Lobos
- Pura Besakih / Nancy Van de Vate
- Three folk music settings: Spoon River ; My Robin is to the greenwood gone ; Molly on the shore / Percy Grainger.
- Included Work
- Fowler, Jennifer, 1939- Chimes, fractured.
- León, Tania. Batá.
- Villa-Lobos, Heitor. Concertos, guitar, orchestra.
- Van de Vate, Nancy. Pura Besakih.
- Grainger, Percy, 1882-1961. Spoon River, band
- Grainger, Percy, 1882-1961. Settings of songs and tunes from William Chappell's "Old English popular music." My Robin is to the greenwood gone, English horn, flute, strings.
- Grainger, Percy, 1882-1961. British folk-music settings. Molly on the shore, orchestra.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Concert, February 6, 1988
- For 8 woodwind, 6 percussion players, organ & 1 set of bagpipes (1st work) ; orchestra (2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th works) ; guitar & chamber orchestra (3rd work) ; English horn, flute & strings (6th work).
- Bay Area Women's Philharmonic ; JoAnn Falletta, music director/conductor ; Sharon Isbin, guitar (2nd work).
- Recorded at First Congregational Church, San Francisco, Feb. 6, 1988.
Browse related items
Start at call number: