CPS utilities. Earner study. Outgoing rotations [electronic resource].
- Los Angeles, CA. : Unicon Research Corp.
- Physical description
- DVD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
Find it Velma Denning Room (Social Science Data and Software)
Library has: 1979/2007-
|HA203 .C942 1979/2009||In-library use|
|HA203 .C942 1979/2007||Jonsson Social Sciences Reading Room|
- CPS Utilities provide compressed data, documentation, and extraction software for the Current Population Surveys. These Earner Study files are released through the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Included are the basic questions for each of the twelve months as well as the special set of earners questions. The latter provide information about weekly versus hourly pay and union membership. The questions are asked of the portion of the population that roughly corresponds to wage and salary workers (self-employed persons in incorporated businesses are excluded). These data are collected in the two outgoing rotation groups as a part of the basic CPS labor force interview. The Outgoing Rotation series presents all twelve months of data for the two outgoing groups (i.e., households in their fourth and eighth months of survey participation). The annual sample size is therefore about three times greater than that for any individual month.
- United States > Population > Statistics > Periodicals.
- Demographic surveys > United States > Statistics > Periodicals.
- Income > United States > Statistics > Periodicals.
- Households > United States > Statistics > Periodicals.
- Labor supply > Demographic surveys > United States > Statistics > Periodicals.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Current population survey utilities. Earner study. Outgoing rotations
- Earner study, outgoing rotations
- Earner study outgoing rotations CPS utilities
- Vol/date range
- Coverage begins with 1979.
- Description based on: 1979-2006; title from disc label.
- "DVD OUT"--Disc label.
- System requirements: IBM PC or compatible; 386 (or higher) PC; DOS 5.0 (or higher) or Windows (3.1, NT, 95 or higher), DVD-ROM drive.
- Surveys conducted by the Bureau of the Census for the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Related Items
- Continues the CD-ROM version.
- CPS utilities. Outgoing rotations files
Browse related items
Start at call number: