CPS utilities. Education & school enrollment [electronic resource].
- Los Angeles : Unicon Research Corp.
- Physical description
- DVD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
Find it Velma Denning Room (Social Science Data and Software)
Library has: 1968/2006;1968/2009;1968/2011
|HD5724 .C849 1968/2011||In-library use|
|HD5724 .C849 1968/2009||In-library use|
|HD5724 .C849 1968/2006||In-library use|
- CPS utilities provide compressed data, documentation, and extraction software for the Current population surveys. This series contains the basic data as well as information on school enrollment that includes the following items: current grade attending at a public or private school, whether attending college full or part-time at a 2 or 4-year institution, year last attended a regular school, and graduated from high school. Some years also have questions about vocational schools, disabilities, language proficiency, and computer usage. Since the computer usage questions have also appeared in the November 1994, December 1998, and August 2000 supplements, a separate series is provided containing all computer usage supplements.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- CPS utilities Education and school enrollment
- Current population survey utilities. Education & school enrollment
- Education & school enrollment
- CPS utilities. Education & school enrollment, October ...
- Education and school enrollment October CPS utilities
- Vol/date range
- Coverage begins with 1968.
- Description based on: Oct. 1968-2005; title from disc label.
- "DVD OCT"--Disc label.
- System requirements: 386 or higher PC running under the Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me or NT operating systems, with DVD-ROM reader.
- Surveys conducted by the Bureau of the Census for the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- CPS utilities. October files
Browse related items
Start at call number: