Mathematica by example
- Martha L. Abell and James P. Braselton.
- 4th ed.
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Academic Press/Elsevier, c2009.
- Physical description
- xi, 564 p. : ill. ; 24 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
Science Library (Li and Ma)
Library has: 1 v. + 1 CD-
|QA76.95 .A214 2009||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 557-558) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- "Mathematica by Example, 4e" is designed to introduce the Mathematica programming language to a wide audience. This is the ideal text for all scientific students, researchers, and programmers wishing to learn or deepen their understanding of Mathematica. The program is used to help professionals, researchers, scientists, students and instructors solve complex problems in a variety of fields, including biology, physics, and engineering. This title offers clear organization, complete topic coverage, and accessible exposition for novices. It is fully compatible with Mathematica 6.0. It offers new applications, exercises and examples from a variety of fields including biology, physics and engineering. It also includes a CD-ROM with all Mathematica input appearing in the book, useful to students so they do not have to type in code and commands.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780123743183 20160528
- Publication date
- 9780123743183 (paper)
- 0123743184 (paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: