- C.R. Kitchin.
- 5th ed.
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c2009.
- Physical description
- xxii, 564 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Kitchin, C. R. (Christopher R.)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 543-548) and index.
- Detectors. Imaging. Photometry. Spectroscopy. Other Techniques. Appendices. Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781420082432 20160527
- Publisher's Summary
- Emphasizing the underlying unity of all astronomical observations, "Astrophysical Techniques" provides a coherent state-of-the-art account of the instruments and techniques used in current astronomy and astrophysics. The fifth edition of this well-respected text includes many new instruments and techniques while removing some that have long been unused by both professional and amateur astronomers.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781420082432 20160527
- Publication date
- "A Taylor & Francis book."
- 1420082434 (cloth)
- 9781420082432 (cloth)
Browse related items
Start at call number: