Han Shan : poems from the Cold Mountain [artist's book].
- Poestenkill, NY : Kaldewey Press, 2008.
- Physical description
- 1 v. ; 53 cm.
- Edition Kaldewey (Series) ; v. 49.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .K25 K3547 2008 FF||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Han Shan
- Edition Kaldewey (Series) ; v.49
- Consists of 7 mustard-colored pages each with both Chinese calligraphy and accompanying English translation. Each of these pages is followed by a digital reproduction of an original water color. An additional water color reproduction appears before the title page.
- "7 deluxe copies in flexible suede leather with two original water colors. 35 regular copies in paper over baord. All copies are bound by Thomas Zwang of Hamburg. The water colors were made by Gunnar A. Kaldewey in Paris in the winter of 2007 and printed digitally on an Epson 9500 with the assistance of Joel Sherman in Santa Barbara, CA. The Chinese calligraghy and the English translation was made by Bun-Ching Lam."--Colophon.
- "Printed at the Tower of Poestenkill, New York in June 2008."--Colophon.
- Signed by Gunnar Kaldewey, with seal of calligrapher.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Covers: decorated with water color continuous front and back; in matching grey two-fold folder and slip case.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: