Electronic Enlightenment [electronic resource]
- University of Oxford Humanities Division.
- English, German, Italian, French. Text in English, French, German, and Italian, etc.
- [Oxford, U.K.] : Humanities Division, University of Oxford ; Distributed by Oxford University Press, 2008-
- ["Searchable and browseable database offering extensive access to the web of correspondence between the greatest thinkers and writers of the long eighteenth century and their families and friends, bankers and booksellers, patrons and publishers. Coverage includes letters and documents, document sources such as manuscripts and early printed editions, scholarly annotations, and links to biographies, dictionaries, encyclopedias, newspapers, and other online resources."]
- Enlightenment > Databases.
- Eighteenth century > Databases.
- Philosophy > History > 18th century > Databases.
- Europe > Intellectual life > 18th century > Databases.
- Europe > Civilization > 18th century > Databases.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Also known as: EE
- Vol/date range
- Title from home page (viewed on August 18, 2008).
- "A scholarly research project of the University of Oxford Humanities Division."
- Access limited to subscribers.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.