Annual bibliography of the history of the printed book and libraries. v. 31, Publications of 2000 and additions from the preceding years [electronic resource]
- Dordrecht : Springer, 2006.
- Physical description
- 752 p.
- Introduction.- List of Periodicals.- General Works about the History of the Printed Book and Library.- Paper, Inks, Printing Materials.- Calligraphy, Type, Design, Typefounding.- Layout, Composing, Printing, Presses, Printed Books, incl. Incunabula, etc.- Book Illustration.- Bookbinding.- Book Trade, Publishing.- Bibliography, Bookcollecting.- Libraries, Librarianship, Scholarship, Institutions.- Legal, Economic, Social Aspects.- Newspapers, Periodicals, Journalism.- Relation to Secondary Subjects mainly in order of DC.- Index I.- Authors' Names and Anonyms.- Index II.- Geographical and Personal Names.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- "The Annual Bibliography of the History of the Printed Book and Libraries" aims at recording articles of scholarly value which relate to the history of the printed book, to the history of arts, crafts, techniques and equipment, and of the economic social and cultural environment, involved in its production, distribution, conservation and description.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Koninklijke Bibliotheek (Netherlands), Department of Expert Services of the Expert Services & Collections Division ; International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions, Committee on Rare Books and Manuscripts.
- Title Variation
- Electronic reproduction. UK : MyiLibrary, 2007 Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to MIL affiliated libraries.
- 1402038186 (Cloth)
- 1402046618 (electronic bk.)