The great adventure : Theodore Roosevelt and the rise of modern America
- Albert Marrin.
- 1st ed.
- New York, N.Y. : Dutton Children's Books, c2007.
- Physical description
- 248 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|E757 .M375 2007||Unknown|
- Marrin, Albert.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 234-242) and index.
- A boy of old Manhattan
- The life of effort
- A thundering express train
- Following the drum : from battlefield to White House
- At home in the White House
- I believe in power
- Conservation is a great moral issue
- The young giant of the West
- The most difficult task
- The Rough Rider's last fight.
- Theodore Roosevelt is one of America's liveliest and most influential figures. He was a scholar, cowboy, war hero, explorer, and a brilliant politician. As president, Roosevelt's far-reaching policies abroad and at home forever changed both our nation's place in the world and the life of every modern American.
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents only
- Publication date
- A Junior Library Guild selection
- 0525476598 (hardcover) : $30.00
- 9780525476597 (hardcover) : $30.00
Browse related items
Start at call number: