Albert Anastasia [electronic resource]
- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Bureau of Investigation, [2003?]
- Physical description
-  p. : digital, PDF files.
- Corporate Author
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Albert Anastasia, born in 1902 in Italy, became a naturalized citizen in 1943 while serving in the United States Army. Mr. Anastasia allegedly controlled racket business ran strong arm activities on the New York City waterfront and was a strike buster. He was also a leading figure in a criminal group located in Brooklyn, New York referred to as "Murder, Incorporated". Mr. Anastasia faced a deportation hearing in 1953 due to his criminal activity. On October 25, 1959, he was killed by a masked gunman while sitting in a barber's chair at the Hotel Park Sheraton located at 7th Avenue and 55th Street in New York City.
- Publication date
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 17, 2008).
- Mode of access: Internet from Federal Bureau of Investigation web site. Address as of 7/17/08: http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/anastasia.htm ; current access available via PURL.