American Nazi Party monograph [electronic resource]
- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Federal Bureau of Investigation, [2003?]
- Physical description
-  p. : digital, PDF files.
- Corporate Author
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- The monograph is a summary of the philosophies of the American Nazi Party and its founder George Lincoln Rockwell. Rockwell's aim was to be Governor of Virginia by 1966 and the President of the United States by 1972. Once he obtained the presidency, his plans included the extermination of all "treasonous Jews, through methods used by Hitler's Nazis, banish all American Negroes to Africa and amend the Constitution of the United States to conform to Nazi whims."
- Publication date
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 17, 2008).
- Mode of access: Internet from Federal Bureau of Investigation web site. Address as of 7/17/08: http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/anpm.htm ; current access available via PURL.