Atari, Inc. business plans, 1974-1975
- Physical description
- .25 linear foot (1 manuscript box)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M1641 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Atari, Inc.
- The two business plans, [1974 and 1975], include details on products and technology, marketing, management, finances, media coverage, and actual games brochures.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; please submit requests for material at least 36 hours in advance of use.
- Gift of Allan E. Alcorn, 2008. 2008-244.
- Atari, Inc. was incorporated in California in 1972 to engage in the design, manufacture and sale of electronic entertainment systems. It was a pioneer in arcade games, home video game consoles, and home computers. The donor, Allan Alcorn, was Vice-President, Research, for the company. He designed and developed Pong video game, as well as Space Race, Gotcha, and Pong Doubles among other computer video amusement games.
Browse related items
Start at call number: