Policy-making for education reform in developing countries : policy, options and strategies
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2008.
- Physical description
- x, 334 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
LC2605 .P65 2008
- Unknown LC2605 .P65 2008
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Who (in the world) is not in school?: toward a policy framework for educating marginalized children and youth / James H. Williams
- Policy options for early childhood development / Chloe O'Gara, Lisa Long, and Emily Vargas-Barón
- Policy options for access to and equity in basic education / William K. Cummings
- Policy options in nonformal education / Manzoor Ahmed
- Learning for all: alternative models and policy options / Ash Hartwell
- Options to improve learning acquisition / William K. Cummings
- Policy tools to improve teaching / Maria Teresa Tatto
- Options for improving the management of education systems / David W. Chapman
- Education policies to promote social cohesion / Noel F. McGinn
- Towards national strategies to support human resource development: East Asian approaches / William K. Cummings.
- Publication date
- edited by William K. Cummings and James H. Williams.
- 9781578868360 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 157886836X (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781578868957 (ebk.)
- 1578868955 (ebk.)