Digital Sanborn maps, 1867-1970. California [electronic resource].
- Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest Information and Learning
- Includes most of the fire insurance maps of California produced by the Sanborn Map Company from the mid-1880s to around 1950. The black and white digital images were produced from microform of the Sanborn atlases in the Library of Congress collection. Digital collection is searchable by city and date.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Also known as: California digital Sanborn maps
- Also known as: California Sanborn maps
- Map Data
- Scale not given.
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000?
- Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 9, 2004).
- Published by Bell & Howell Information and Learning <Oct. 25, 2001>
- Restricted to subscriber institutions.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic maps.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.