CPS utilities. Food security ... [electronic resource].
- College Station, Tex. : Unicon Research Corp.
- Physical description
- DVD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
Find it Velma Denning Room (Social Science Data and Software)
Library has: 1976/2002
|HA203 .C7746 1976/2002 CD-ROM||In-library use|
Includes the basic and supplement data files.
- "The food security questions were asked of all interviewed households, as appropriate. The supplement was intended to research the full range of severity of food insecurity and hunger as experienced in the U.S. households. Based on this research, the USDA has developed comprehensive food security measurement scales and food security status indicators. Please be advised, however, that responses to any of the supplement's individual items are not, taken alone and in themselves, meaningful measures of food insufficiency, food insecurity, or hunger, and should not be used as such. The two earlier files (1976-1977) have a different and more limited focus than the later files"--Publishers' Web site.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- CPS utilities. Food security supplement ...
- Current population survey utilities. Food security
- Food security
- Food security supplement
- Food security CPS utilities
- Vol/date range
- Coverage begins with 1976.
- "CPS Utilities provides data, documentation, and extraction software for Current Population Surveys."
- Description based on: 1976-2001 (not all inclusive); title from disc label.
- "DVD Fod"--Disc label.
- Also issued on CD-ROM.
- System requirements: IBM PC or compatible; 386 (or higher) PC; DOS 5.0 (or higher) or Windows (3.1, NT, 95, or higher), and DVD-ROM drive.
- Surveys conducted by the Bureau of the Census for the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: