Nucleic acids from A to Z : a concise encyclopedia
- edited by Sabine Müller.
- Weinheim [Germany] : Wiley-VCH, c2008.
- Physical description
- xiv, 336 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
Biology Library (Falconer)
|QP620 .N797 2008||In-library use|
- Müller, Sabine, 1954-
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Covers the following areas of nucleic acid science: nucleoside chemistry synthetic nucelotides nucleic acid structure sequence analysis oligonucleotide synthesis nucleic acid conjugates nucleic acid binding proteins ribozymes aptamers ribonucleoproteins DNA methylation RNA interference therapeutic use of nucleic acids.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Concise but complete, this mini-encyclopedia contains over 1,500 entries covering all important concepts, compounds, techniques and acronyms for quick and easy reference. Guiding readers through the ever-increasing jungle of nucleic acid science and technology, the book distills the key information out of the large body of primary literature and presents it in a single volume. A first-stop resource for everyone, from students to established researchers, as both a desktop and library reference.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9783527312115 (cloth)
- 3527312110 (cloth)
Browse related items
Start at call number: