19th century U.S. newspapers [electronic resource].
- [S.l.] : Thomson Gale
- Thomson Gale (Firm)
- Searchable database containing digital facsimile images of newspapers; presented as full page layout as well as single articles; advertisements and illustrations included. This collection includes numerous newspapers from a range of urban and rural regions throughout the U.S.; and it encompasses the entire 19th century.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- 19th century US newspapers
- Nineteenth century U.S. newspapers
- Nineteenth century United States newspapers
- Vol/date range
- Launched in 2006.
- Title from masthead on database home page (Thomson Gale, Infotrac (viewed October 2, 2006)).
- Latest iteration consulted: Nov. 17, 2006 (last updated Sep 25, 2006).
- Access limited to subscribers.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.