Coalescent theory : an introduction
- John Wakeley.
- Greenwood Village, Colo. : Roberts & Company Publishers, c2009.
- Physical description
- xii, 326 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- APPPHYS-237-01 -- Quantitative Evolutionary Dynamics and Genomics
- Good, Benjamin Harmar
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH438.4 .M3 W35 2009||On reserve at Li and Ma Science Library 2-hour loan|
|QH438.4 .M3 W35 2009||Checked out - Overdue|
- Wakeley, John.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 293-316) and indexes.
- "An introduction to coalescent theory, which provides the foundation for molecular population genetics and genomics. Coalescent theory is the conceptual framework for studies of DNA sequence variation within species, and is the source of essential tools for making inferences about mutation, recombination, population structure and natural selection from DNA sequence data"--Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- 9780974707754 (paper)
- 0974707759 (paper)
- 0780974707754 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: