FRASER [electronic resource] : Federal Reserve archival system for economic research
- St. Louis, MO : Research Division, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, [2004-
- FRASER consists of an open archive of image files, predominantly statistical publications, and data extracted from those publications within an automated system that allows retrieval of both images and data. The database is designed to retain information linking each data point to its source publication, including the date of publication. The automated data retrieval system allows users to select any desired subset of FRASER's images and data. Other types of publications on FRASER provide analysis of and context for the data. Various types of documents have been digitized, including:Government data publications, Statistical releases, Congressional hearings, * Reports by various organizations, Books, Publications of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Publications of the Federal Reserve Banks, Statements and speeches of Fed policymakers, Archival materials of economic policymakers.
- Beginning date
- Updated irregularly, 2004-
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2004.
- Title from home page (viewed on Mar. 24, 2006).
- Mode of access: Internet from the St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank web site. Address as of 3/24/06: http://fraser.stlouisfed.org/; current access is available via PURL.