ASCE research library [electronic resource].
- Reston, VA : ASCE Publications, 2004-
- American Society of Civil Engineers.
- A comprehensive online tool for locating articles of interest across all disciplines of civil engineering. The Research Library includes ASCE conference proceedings beginning in 1998, and all 30 ASCE journal and periodical volumes published since 1995.
- Civil engineering > Periodicals > Abstracts.
- Technical literature > Periodicals > Abstracts.
- Civil engineering > Databases > Abstracts.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Engineering books
- Engineering journals
- Soil Improvement
- Database topics
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Source code title: Welcome to the ASCE research library
- ASCE online research library
- Title from home page (viewed Feb. 28, 2008).
- A Research Library subscription is not required to use the search and browse features or to view tables of contents and abstracts. Downloading full-text digital papers is available only to Research Library or online journal subscribers.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Internet connectivity and WWW broswer; Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0.