Chemical reactions and chemical reactors
- George W. Roberts.
- Hoboken, NJ : Wiley, c2009.
- Physical description
- xix, 452 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
|QD501 .R66 2009||Unknown|
- Roberts, G. W. (George W.)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Reactions and Reaction Rates. 2. Reaction Rates-Some Generalizations. 3. Ideal Reactors. 4. Sizing and Analysis of Ideal Reactors. 5. Reaction Rate Fundamentals (Chemical Kinetics). 6. Analysis of Experimental Kinetic Data. 7. Multiple Reactions. 8. Use of the Energy Balance in reactor Sizing and Analysis. 9. Heterogeneous Catalysis Revisited. 10. "Nonideal" Reactors. Nomenclature. Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471742203 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- Focused on the undergraduate audience, "Chemical Reaction Engineering" provides students with complete coverage of the fundamentals, including in-depth coverage of chemical kinetics. By introducing heterogeneous chemistry early in the book, the text gives students the knowledge they need to solve real chemistry and industrial problems. An emphasis on problem-solving and numerical techniques ensures students learn and practice the skills they will need later on, whether for industry or graduate work.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471742203 20160528
- Supplemental links
Table of contents only
- Publication date
- 9780471742203 (hbk.)
- 0471742201 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: