World directory of information sources on standards, conformity assessment, accreditation, metrology, technical regulations, and sanitary and phytosanitary measures [electronic resource].
- Geneva, Switzerland : International Trade Centre UNCTAD/WTO
- International Trade Centre UNCTAD/WTO.
- Searchable online database. The aim of the World Directory is to provide trade support institutions and exporters with references of addresses of organizations which can be contacted to obtain relevant information, inter alia, on standards, technical regulations, sanitary and phytosanitary measures, conformity assessment, accreditation and metrology. The world directory includes standard bodies, enquiry points (TBT/SPS), legal metrology organizations, quality organizations and accreditation bodies at national level. It also includes organizations with membership in ISO, IEC, OIML, ILAC, ITU and IAF; contact points for CODEX Alimentarius Commission, OIE and IPPC; and national measurement laboratories for countries signatories of the Metre Convention. Contact details of selected regional and international organizations dealing with standardization, quality, accreditation and metrology are also included.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- ITC export quality management
- Export quality management world directory
- Title from database home page (International Trade Centre UNCTAD/WTO version, viewed July 16, 2008).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Items
- Continues the print publication: World directory of organizations dealing with standards, technical regulations, sanitary and phytosanitary measures, eco-labelling, quality management and accreditations.
- World directory of organizations dealing with standards, technical regulations, sanitary and phytosanitary measures, eco-labelling, quality management and accreditations