Cryptome [electronic resource].
- [New York] : Cryptome
- Physical description
- DVD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in.
- USB flash drives
At the library
Media & Microtext Center
Find it Ask at Media Microtext desk Request
Ask at Media Microtext desk
Library has: 1996/2008-
|ZMS 2019 1996/2012:DISC 1||Unknown|
|ZMS 2019 1996/2012:DISC 2||Unknown|
|ZMS 2019 1996/2012:DISC 3||Unknown|
|ZMS 2019 1996/2012:DISC 4||Unknown|
|ZMS 4460||In process|
|ZMS 4460 1996/2015||Unknown|
Library has: 1996/2015-
- Young, John, compiler.
- United States. Army. Army Intelligence & Security Command, contributor.
- Documents on cryptography, dual-use technologies, national security and counter-intelligence. It also includes approx. 25,000 pages, updated regularly, of counter-intelligence dossiers declassified by the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command, dating from 1945 forward. Composed of 70,000 files on 4 disks (~14GB) for the 15.5-year period from June 1996 to January 2012. Archives include files of cryptome.org, jya.com, cartome.org, eyeball-series.org and iraq-kill-maim.org.
- Cryptography > Periodicals.
- Data encryption (Computer science) > Periodicals.
- Technology transfer > United States > Periodicals.
- Security, International > Periodicals.
- Intelligence service > Periodicals.
- Espionage > Periodicals.
- National security > United States > History > 21st century > Periodicals.
- Freedom of speech > Periodicals.
- Electronic surveillance > Periodicals.
- Military surveillance > Periodicals.
- Terrorism > Prevention > Periodicals.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Cryptome archive
- Compiled by John Young.
- Each issue is cumulative back to June 1996.
- Also issued online.
- Media format changed from DVD-ROM to USB flash drive, <2018->.
Browse related items
Start at call number: