Labor Agreement Information Retrieval System. Negotiability determinations [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Office of Personnel Management.
- United States. Office of Personnel Management.
- United States. Federal Labor Relations Authority > Cases.
- Employee-management relations in government > United States > Cases.
- Employee-management relations in government > Law and legislation > United States.
- Collective labor agreements > Government employees > United States > Cases.
- Collective bargaining > Government employees > United States > Cases.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- LAIRS. Negotiability determinations
- Negotiability determinations
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2008?
- Description based on contents viewed May 21, 2008; title from web site caption.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web from the OPM web site. Address as of 5/21/08: http://lairs.opm.gov/portal/page/portal/LAIRS%5FMain/NEGOTIABILI TY%5FDETERMINATIONS:SEARCH%5FNEGOTIABILITY%5FDETERMINATIONS ; current access is available via PURL.
- Related Items
- Continues the online version of the print publication: Negotiability determinations by the Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA).
- Negotiability determinations by the Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA)