- Alafair Burke.
- St. Martin's Paperbacks ed.
- New York : St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2005.
- Physical description
- 340 p. ; 18 cm.
- Burke, Alafair Stanford Law School graduate, J.D. (1994)
An investigation into the disappearance of Portland, Oregon, city judge Clarissa Easterbrook leads Deputy D.A. Samantha Kincaid on the trail of dark secrets from the past, a decades-old crime, and corruption at the highest levels of city power, a discovery that could not only threaten her quest for.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Originally published: New York : Henry Holt, 2004.
- Includes an excerpt from: Close case.