Dictionary of food compounds : [additives, flavors, and ingredients
- edited by Shmuel Yannai].
- Boca Raton : Chapman & Hall/CRC : Taylor & Francis, ©2008-
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- For each entry, the dictionary includes: Food Source. Food Function. Food Use. Regulatory Information. Physical Properties. Molecular formula. Chemical Structure. Systematic and Trivial Name. Bibliography.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
"The Dictionary of Food Compounds with CD-ROM: Additives, Flavors, and Ingredients" provides comprehensive information on 30,000 compounds found in food, including: natural food constituents; lipids; proteins; carbohydrates; fatty acids; flavonoids; alkaloids; food additives; colorants; preservatives; antioxidants; flavors; food contaminants; mycotoxins; nutraceuticals; probiotics; dietary supplements; and, vitamins.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Also known as: Dictionary of food compounds with CD-ROM
- Title from home page (viewed September 2, 2008).
- File/Data Type
- HTML (electronic database).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.