International historical statistics : 1750-2005
- Brian R. Mitchell.
- 5th ed.
- Basingstoke : Palgrave Macmillan, 2007.
- Physical description
- 3 v. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Mitchell, B. R. (Brian R.)
- Provides statistical data in easy to use tables, for the last 255 years (where available) of every country in the European continent, covering: Population & Vital Statistics Labour Force Agriculture Industry External Trade Transport & Communication Prices Education National Accounts These are provided in a detailed series of subsets: eg unemployment figures, coal production figures etc. In addition, Mitchell provides a useful guide to primary statistical sources worldwide.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- "International Historical Statistics 1750-2005: Europe" is the latest edition of the most authoritative collection of statistics available. Updated to 2005 wherever possible, it provides key economic and social indicators for European countries over the last 255 years, serving as an essential reference source for both hard-to-find historical data and the latest figures available, and as an indispensable tool for comparisons between countries and across time.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Volumes for The Americas; and Europe are sixth ed., published in 2007 by Palgrave Macmillan.
- 9780230005167 (hbk. : 3-volume set)
- 0230005160 (hbk. : 3-volume set)
- 0230005136 (hbk. [v. 2])
- 9780230005136 (hbk. :[v .2])
- 0230005144 (hbk. [v. 3])
- 9780230005143 (hbk. :[v. 3])
- 0230005152 (hbk. : [v. 1])
- 9780230005150 (hbk. : [v. 1])