Beverly Hills 90210. The fourth season [videorecording]
- Torand Productions, Inc. ; Paramount Pictures ; Spelling Television.
- Uniform Title
- Beverly Hills 90210 (Television program). Season 4.
- English. English dialogue, English, Spanish or Portuguese subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount Home Entertainment : CBS DVD, 
- Physical description
- 8 videodiscs (1444 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Priestley, Jason, 1969-
- Perry, Luke, 1965-
- Doherty, Shannen.
- Garth, Jennie, 1972-
- Spelling, Tori, 1973-
- Ziering, Ian, 1964-
- Carteris, Gabrielle.
- Green, Brian Austin, 1973-
- Eckhouse, James, 1955-
- Potter, Carol, 1948-
- Tata, Joe E.
- Star, Darren, 1961-
- Torand Productions, Inc.
- Paramount Pictures Corporation.
- Spelling Television, Inc.
- Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm)
- CBS DVD (Firm)
- disc 1: So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye ; The girl from New York City ; tLittle fish ; Greek to me
- disc 2: Radio daze ; Strangers in the night ; Moving targets ; Twenty years ago today
- disc 3: Otherwise engaged ; And did it my way ; Take back the night ; Radar love
- disc 4: Emily ; Windstruck ; Somewhere in the world it's Christmas ; Crunch time
- disc 5: Thicker than water ; Heartbreaker ; The labors of love ; Scared very straight
- disc 6: Addicted to love ; Change partners ; A pig is a boy is a dog ; Cuffs and links
- disc 7: Time has come today ; Blind spot ; Divas ; Acting out
- disc 8: Truth or consequences ; Vital signs ; Mr. Walsh goes to Washington (parts 1 & 2).
- High school's over but life has never been so hot. In this season, Brenda leaves for college in Minnesota, David and Donna try to find a place to live, Steve and Brandon pledge a fraternity, Donna and David become DJs at the college radio station, Andrea gets pregnant, Kelly becomes involved with Brandon, and more.
- College students > California > Beverly Hills > Drama.
- Teenagers > California > Beverly Hills > Drama.
- Friendship > California > Beverly Hills > Drama.
- Rich people > California > Beverly Hills > Drama.
- Families > California > Beverly Hills > Drama.
- Beverly Hills (Calif.) > Drama.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Spine title on set container: Beverly Hills 90210. The complete fourth season
- Beverly Hills 90210. Season 4
- Title from container.
- Created by Darren Star.
- Originally broadcast on television during the 1993-1994 season.
- Contains all 31 episodes from the fourth season.
- Music has been changed for this home entertainment version. Some episodes may be edited from their original network versions.
- Special features: disc 5. Beverly Hills Moms; disc 6. The loves of season 4; disc 7. A look back with Charles Rosin; disc 8. 90210 genre benders, 7 minutes in Heaven, Everything you need to know about Beverly Hills 90210 season 4.
- Jason Priestley, Luke Perry, Shannen Doherty, Jennie Garth, Tori Spelling, Ian Ziering, Gabrielle Carteris, Brian Austin Green, James Eckhouse, Carol Potter, Joe E. Tata.
- Not rated.
- DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital stereo. surround, NTSC.
- These DVDs are copy-protected.
- Publisher Number
- 13255 Paramount Home Entertainment
Browse related items
Start at call number: