- edited by Jerry L. Atwood and Jonathan W. Steed.
- Weinheim [Germany] : Wiley-VCH, c2008.
- Physical description
- xviii, 352 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Artificial Photochemical Devices and Machines Rotaxanes as Ligands for Molecular Machines and Metal-Organic Frameworks Strategic Anion Templation for the Assembly of Interlocked Structures Synthetic Nanotubes from Calixarenes Molecular Gels - Nanostructured Soft Materials Nanoporous Crystals, Co-crystals, Isomers and Polymorphs from Crystals Supramolecular Architectures Based on Organometallic Half-sandwich Complexes Endochemistry of Self-assembled Hollow Spherical Cages Polynuclear Coordination Cages Periodic Nanostructures Based on Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs): En Route to Zeolite-like Metal-Organic Frameworks (ZMOFs) Polyoxometalate Nanocapsules: From Structure to Function Nanocapsules Assembled by the Hydrophobic Effect Opportunities in Nanotechnology via Organic Solid-state Reactivitiy: Nanostructured Co-crystals and Molecular Capsules Organic Nanocapsules.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Filling the need for a volume on the organic side of nanotechnology, this comprehensive overview covers all major nanostructured materials in one handy volume. Alongside metal organic frameworks, this monograph also treats other modern aspects, such as rotaxanes, catenanes, nanoporosity and catalysis. Detailed attention is paid to the chemistry, physics and materials science throughout, making this a definite must for all chemists.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 9783527318360 (hbk.)
- 3527318364 (hbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: