Nanotechnology : health and environmental risks
- Jo Anne Shatkin.
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press/Taylor & Francis Group, c2008.
- Physical description
- xix, 167 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Perspectives in nanotechnology.
Engineering Library (Terman)
|T174.7 .S52 2008||Unknown|
- Shatkin, Jo Anne.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction : assessing nanotechnology health and environmental risks
- Defining risk assessment and how it is used for environmental protection, and its potential role for managing nanotechnology risks
- Sustainable nanotechnology development using risk assessment and applying life cycle thinking
- The state of the science: human health, toxicology, and nanotechnological risk / Brenda E. Barry
- The state of the science: environmental risks
- NANO LCRA an adaptive screening-level life cycle risk assessment framework for nanotechnology
- Alternative approaches for life cycle risk assessment for nanotechnology and comprehensive environmental assessment / Jo Anne Shatkin and J. Michael Davis
- Current and proposed approaches for managing risks in occupational environments / Brenda E. Barry
- Ongoing international efforts to address risk issues for nanotechnology.
- Publication date
- Perspectives in nanotechnology
- Also available on the Internet.
- 1420053639 (paper)
- 9781420053630 (paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: