A history of Russian women's writing, 1820-1992 [electronic resource]
- Catriona Kelly.
- Oxford : Clarendon Press, 1994.
- Physical description
- xii, 497 p. ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Publisher's Summary
- Introduction: Not Written by a Lady A Note on Transliteration and Conventions 1. The Feminine Pen and the Imagination of National Tradition, 1820-1880: Mariya Zhukova; Karolina Pavolva; Elena Gan 2. Configurations of Authority: Feminism, Modernism, and Mass Culture 1881-1917: Olga Shapir; Nadezhda Teffi; Anna Akhmatova 3. Class War and the Home Front: From the Revolution to the Death of Stalin, 1917-1953: Sofiya Parnok; Marina Tsvetaeva; Vera Bullich 4. Who Wants to be a Man: De-Stalinizing Gender, 1954-1992: Natalya Baranskaya; Elena Shvarts; Olga Sedakova; Nina Sadur Bibliography Index of Russian Women Writers Cited; Main Index.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title from e-book title screen (viewed October 16, 2007).
- Electronic reproduction. UK : MyiLibrary, 2007 Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to MIL affiliated libraries.
- 0198159641 (paper)