Mexico's transition to a knowledge-based economy : challenges and opportunities
- Yevgeny Kuznetsov, Carl J. Dahlman.
- Washington, D.C. : World Bank, c2008.
- Physical description
- xiii, 170 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- WBI development studies.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 163-170).
- Publisher's Summary
- Knowledge and its application are now widely recognized to be key sources of growth in the global economy. Putting knowledge to work allows countries to improve everyday life for their people, opening up new possibilities for small and medium-size enterprises and other less-developed economic groups. This volume examines the challenges and opportunities for Mexico's knowledge-based economy, offering strategies for making major improvements in the country's capacity to generate knowledge and transform it into wealth.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780821369210 20160528
- Information society > Mexico.
- Technological innovations > Economic aspects > Mexico.
- Technological innovations > Government policy > Mexico.
- Information technology > Economic aspects > Mexico.
- Education > Economic aspects > Mexico.
- Mexico > Economic conditions > 1994-
- Mexico > Economic policy > 1994-
- Publication date
- WBI development studies
- "World Bank Institute"--Cover.
- 9780821369227 (e-ISBN)
- 0821369229 (e-ISBN)
Browse related items
Start at call number: