Experiments in navigation : the art of Charles Hobson
- Stanford, CA : Department of Special Collections, Stanford University Libraries,
- Physical description
- 63 p. : col. ill., ports. ; 30 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|N7433.4 .H63 A4 2008 F||In-library use|
- Publication date
- "Published on the occasion of the joint exhibitions at Green Library and the Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts, Stanford University, spring 2008".
- "Manuscripts Librarian Glynn Edwards ... served as the exhibitions' principal curator"--P. 7.
- "1,250 copies published on the occasion of the joint exhibitions ... Peterson Gallery & Munger Rotunda, Green Library, Stanford University, April 30-August 17, 2008, Lynn Krywick Gibbons Gallery, Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts, April 30-July 6, 2008"--t.p. verso.
- "Selected chronology": p. 55-58.
- "Works by Charles Hobson": p. 59-62.
- "Manuscripts Librarian Glynn Edwards ... served as the exhibitions' principal curator"--p. 7.
- "This book was designed and set in type by Becky Fischbach, printed at The Stinehour Press in Lunenburg, Vermont, and bound by Acme Bookbinding, Charlestown, Massachusetts"--t.p. verso.
- Publisher Number
- c2008. Department of Special Collections, Stanford University Libraries
Browse related items
Start at call number: