Data-driven school improvement : linking data and learning
- New York : Teachers College Press, c2008.
- Physical description
- viii, 296 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- TEC series.
LB1028.43 .D367 2008
- Unknown LB1028.43 .D367 2008
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book is part of the "Technology, Education-Connections (TEC) Series". With federal and local demands for increased accountability, educators at all levels are now expected to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to be effective data users and decision makers. This book brings together stakeholders representing a variety of perspectives to explore how educators actually use data and technology tools to achieve lasting improvement in student performance. The first comprehensive examination of the field, this volume introduces the history of testing and data use, explores current practices and tools, and presents a groundbreaking model for data-driven decision making.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Ellen B. Mandinach, Margaret Honey ; developed in association with the Center for Children and Technology, Education Development Center, Inc.
- Technology, education--connections, the TEC series
- 9780807748565 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0807748560 (pbk. : alk. paper)