Muybridge's Complete human and animal locomotion : all 781 plates from the 1887 Animal locomotion
- by Eadweard Muybridge ; introd. to the Dover edition by Anita Ventura Mozley.
- Uniform Title
- Animal locomotion
- New York : Dover Publications, c1979.
- Physical description
- 3 v. (xlii, 1597 p.) : chiefly ill. ; 33 cm.
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
Library has: v.1-
|QP301 .M82 1979 F V.1||Unknown|
|QP301 .M82 1979 F V.2||Unknown|
|QP301 .M82 1979 F V.3||Unknown|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1
Library has: v.2
Library has: v.3
|QP301 .M82 1979 F||In-library use|
- Muybridge, Eadweard, 1830-1904.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- "An unabridged republication of ... Animal locomotion; an electro-photographic investigation of consecutive phases of animal movements, originally published under the auspices of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, in 1887; together with the Prospectus and catalogue of plates, published separately by the University earlier in the same year."
- "Containing original volumes."
- Related Work
- Complete human and animal locomotion.
- 0486237923 : $100.00 set.
Browse related items
Start at call number: