- by members of the Overseas press club of America, edited by Robert Spiers Benjamin.
- New York, Alliance Book Corporation [c1940]
- Physical description
- viii p., 2 l., 3-306 p. 24 cm.
- --Open grave in Shanghai, by Peggy Hull.--in the hands of the Gestapo, by C.E.Hewitt,Jr.--Wanted imperatively: a Nicaraguan canal, by Linton Wells.--Dateline Addis Ababa, by Josef Israeis II.--I spy, by Morrill Cody.--Assignment in India, by L.S. Kirtland.--Where do they really belong, by G.E. Sokoksky.--Black and white magic, by Brain O'Brien.--Fifth column in Poland, by M.M. Nowinshi.--Behind Chinese lines, by E.H. Leaf.--God's birthday, by C.B. Parmer.--A fable agreed upon, by T.M. Johnson.--General Yin Chang's present, by Maurice Dekobra.--Taken for a spy, by Emil Lengyel.--Newfoundland adventure, by R.S. Benjamin.--Guest of General Franco, by Hessell Tiltman.--The nicest suicide in the world, by Walter Matheson.--Mata Hari for a day, by Fay G. Wells.--Exclusive from Canton, by L.G. Blochman.--Dictator of France, by Johannes Steel.--Our own, our native land, by Amy Vanderbilt.-- Reprise, by Burnet Hershey.--Foreign correspondent, by Eugene Lyons.
- Publication date
- A brief biographical sketch of the author follows each article.
Browse related items
Start at call number: