Ternary alloys : a comprehensive compendium of evaluated constitutional data and phase diagrams
- edited by G. Petzow and G. Effenberg.
- Weinheim ; New York : VCH, c1988-
- Physical description
- v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Library has: v.1-
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.1||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.2||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.3||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.4||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.5||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.6||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.7||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.8||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.9||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.10||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.11||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.12||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.13||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.14||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.15||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.16||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.17||Available|
|TN690 .T438 1988 V.18||Available|
- Includes bibliographies.
- AC-Cd-Ce to AC-Dy-Zr.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527278893 20160527
- Al-Ar-O to Al-Co-Zr.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527278886 20160527
- Publisher's Summary
- Features evaluated phase diagram data for 213 ternary aluminium systems. Taking the same format as previous volumes, the data is accompanied by short descriptive texts and references. Volume 4 provides information on such topics as liquidus projections, reaction schemes, invariant equilibria and crystallographic data, and isothermal and vertical sections. Intended for material scientists and engineers, metallurgists, chemical engineers, and inorganic chemists and physicists, "Ternary Alloys" provides a comprehensive and accessible source of data on ternary systems worldwide.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527278893 20160527
- This is the third volume in the series "Ternary Alloys" which aims to provide concise and consistent phase diagram descriptions for individual ternary systems within complete ternary categories, such as Ag-X-Y or Al-X-Y. The representation of the equilibria of ternary systems as a function of temperature results in spacial diagrams whose sections and projections are generally published in the literature. In "Ternary Alloys" phase equilibria are described in terms of liquidus projections, isothermal and pseudobinary sections and data on invariant equilibria are generally given in the form of tables. In general, the approach used to discuss the phase relationships is to consider the changes in state and phase reactions which occur with decreasing temperature. This has influenced the terminology employed and is reflected in the tables and reaction schemes presented. For most purposes the use of the compendium is expected to be self-sufficient, but a detailed bibliography of cited references is given to enable original sources of information to be studied if required.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527278886 20160527
- This work is the result of an international assessment programme carried out by the Materials Science International Services GmbH and the Max-Planck-Institut fuer Metallforschung in Stuttgart. It is part of the international programme for alloy phase diagram data, coordinated by APDIC (the Alloy Phase Diagram International Commission). The role of the Commission is to set overall objectives for the international programme such that it meets the needs of the worldwide technical community to establish assessment priorities in relation to the technological requirements of industry and commerce and to also set quality standards for assessments. This volume covers Al-Cu-S to Al-Gd-Sn.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527278909 20160527
- Volumes 1 and 2 of "Ternary Alloys" present a critical evaluation of all known phase diagram data for ternary silver systems. The 446 systems are arranged in alphabetial order and have a standard format, allowing easy access to the required data. The following information is provided: liquidus projections, isothermal and vertical sections, reaction schemes, invariant equilibria and cystallographic data, accompanied by short descriptive texts and extensive references. All data and diagrams selected for inclusion have been critically examined and reviewed by a panel of experts from eight countries under the authority of the Max Planck Institue for Metals Research in Stuttgart. The compendium is the most comprehensive source of reliable data on ternary silver systems available worldwide. It will prove indispensable to everyone concerned with the research and development of materials, such as materials scientists and engineers, metallurgists, chemical engineers, inorganic chemists and physicists.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527269419 20160527
- Beginning date
- Vol. 9-14 also edited by F. Aldinger.
- Vol. 15 edited by G. Effenberg, F. Aldinger and O.I. Bodak.
- Vol. 18 edited by G. Effenberg, F. Aldinger and P. Rogl.
- Vol. 14-15 have subtitle: Evaluated constitutional data, phase diagrams, crystal structures and applications of Lithium Alloy Systems.
- 352726941X (v. 1)
- 3527269673 (set)
- 9783527269679 (set)
- 0895738945 (New York : v. 4)
- 9780895738943 (New York : v. 4)
- 9783527269419 (v. 1)
- 3527278893 (Weinheim : v. 4)
- 9783527278893 (Weinheim : v. 4)
- 3527278907 (v. 5 : acid-free paper)
- 9783527278909 (v. 5 : acid-free paper)
- 1560811854 (New York : v. 6 : acid-free)
- 9781560811855 (New York : v. 6 : acid-free)
- 0895738937 (v.3 (U.S.))
- 9780895738936 (v.3 (U.S.))
- 3527278885 (v.3 (Germany))
- 9783527278886 (v.3 (Germany))
Browse related items
Start at call number: