Official map of the County of Sacramento, California
- compiled from U.S. Land Surveys, U.S. Geological Surveys ... by C.M. Phinney, County Surveyor ; drawn by C.L. Greene.
- Sacramento, Calif. : Phinney, Cate & Marshall, c1911 (S[an] F[rancisco] : W.B. Walkup)
- Physical description
- 1 map : col. ; mounted on linen ; 178 x 154 cm.
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
All items must be viewed on site
Request items by Noon (12p) the day before your visit to allow for retrieval by staff. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|G4363 .S2 1911 .P5 ROLLED||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [1:48,000] (W 121⁰52ʹ--W 121⁰01ʹ/N 38⁰44ʹ--N 38⁰01ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours.
- Shows drainage, roads, railroads, land ownership with acreages, ranchos, school districts, reclamation districts.
- Includes table of distances, conversion tables, list of supervisor district boundaries, statistics, text, and "Map of Sacramento City and vicinity" (Scale [ca. 1:19,000]) with index.
- "The Board of Supervisors ... do hereby approve this map and the same is declared to be the official map ... 30th day of December, 1910."
Browse related items
Start at call number: