Official map of the County of Sacramento, California
- compiled from U.S. Land Surveys, U.S. Geological Surveys ... by C.M. Phinney, County Surveyor ; drawn by C.L. Greene.
- Sacramento, Calif. : Phinney, Cate & Marshall, c1911 (S[an] F[rancisco] : W.B. Walkup)
- Physical description
- 1 map : col. ; mounted on linen ; 178 x 154 cm.
Also available at
At the library
David Rumsey Map Center
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|G4363 .S2 1911 .P5 ROLLED||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale [1:48,000] (W 121⁰52ʹ--W 121⁰01ʹ/N 38⁰44ʹ--N 38⁰01ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours.
- Shows drainage, roads, railroads, land ownership with acreages, ranchos, school districts, reclamation districts.
- Includes table of distances, conversion tables, list of supervisor district boundaries, statistics, text, and "Map of Sacramento City and vicinity" (Scale [ca. 1:19,000]) with index.
- "The Board of Supervisors ... do hereby approve this map and the same is declared to be the official map ... 30th day of December, 1910."
Browse related items
Start at call number: