Injection mold design engineering
- David O. Kazmer.
- Munich : Hanser ; Cincinnati : Hanser Gardner, c2007.
- Physical description
- xx, 423 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Kazmer, David.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -412) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book provides a vision and structure to finally synergize all the engineering disciplines that converge in the mold design process. The topics are presented in a top-down manner, beginning with introductory definitions and the "big picture" before proceeding to layout and detailed design of molds. The book provides very pragmatic analysis with worked examples that can be readily adapted to "real world" mold design applications. It should help students and practitioners to understand the inner workings of injection molds and encourage them to think "outside the box" in developing innovative and highly functional mold designs.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781569904176 20160527
- Publication date
- 9781569904176 (Hanser Gardner : hbk.)
- 1569904170 (Hanser Gardner : hbk.)
- 9783446412668 (Carl Hanser : hbk.)
- 3446412662 (Carl Hanser : hbk.)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: