A treatise on the law of public utilities operating in cities and towns [electronic resource]
- by Oscar L. Pond.
- Indianapolis : Bobbs-Merrill Co., [c1913].
- Physical description
- liv, 954 p. ; 24cm.
- Making of modern law.
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
- Pond, Oscar L. (Oscar Lewis), 1877-
- Publication date
- Includes indexes.
- Appendices contain texts of laws related to public utilities.
- Reproduction of original from Harvard Law School Library.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2004. (Making of modern law) Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2004 miunns